Sunday, July 31, 2016

Serene Beauty

A land of diverse vegetation, so serene and lavish,
which makes for a pleasant and relaxing journey.

I can never take a bad photo of these striking
water lilies found throughout the country.
Our 25km group bike trip through the countryside
of Battambang with 'Soksabikewas the ultimate in
appreciating the picturesque landscape, meeting the
friendly locals and sampling their local produce.


Limes are so plentiful
My accommodation in Siem Reap -
Sonalong Boutique Village
Evergreen trees and opulent foliage naturally
provide a welcoming coolness and protection
from the sweltering sun's rays.
The balcony to my room in Natural BungalowsKampot

Waterfalls in Sihanoukville

Cambodian flowers - most pristine and perfect.
Beautiful lilies found in ponds throughout Siem Reap

Majestic ancient tree in Sambo Prei Kuk
 Cambodia's countryside fills me with a sense of
peace and profoundly soothes my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment